Acquisition due diligence
During your acquisition you may want to look at any issues surrounding your target company, evaluate their past results and projected performance, find out any risks to the transaction or understand how an acquisition price is determined.
Mazars can help you:
- Gain an understanding of the performance of your target company,
- Identify and analyse the key value drivers behind the acquisition price,
- Identify potential risks,
- Maximise financial and tax positions,
- Help draft price adjustment and warranty and indemnity clauses and implement them,
- Conduct a post-acquisition audit, preparing your opening balance sheet.
Vendor due diligence
Mazars can streamline your sales process so that you can get the maximum return on your sale.
We can help you prepare for the sale of your company or business, get the best price, control the flow of information and make the best decisions while maintaining complete confidentiality.
Our services include:
- Identifying and prioritising factors to increase the business value,
- Compiling pro forma financial information,
- Analysing past performance and building or reviewing a business plan,
- Organising and managing data to showcase information,
- Providing guidance at each phase of the negotiation process,
- Maximising your financial and tax position,
- Help drafting a price adjustment or warranty and indemnity clause,
- Help managing any potential litigation and claims processes.