You will find here all our news, events and publications.
You will find here our latest news.
- Bold leadership for a sustainable future: Mazars C-suite barometer 2023
- Report: Myths and barriers preventing the progression of women
- Mazars in Asia Pacific 2022
- Doing business in Korea 2022
- Mazars C-suite barometer 2021 in APAC
- Time for action: Mazars C-suite barometer 2021
- The race to data maturity: is your business as far ahead as you think?
- Taxation of International Assignees Report
- APAC payroll newsletter - 2021 Q3
- The M&A Tax in APAC
- Exciting development of Mazars in Korea: appointment of 2 new local partners
- APAC payroll newsletter - 2021 Q2
- The Korean Institute of Certified Public Accountants (KICPA) appoints Gyu-Taek Sim to director
- Doing M&A in Asia Pacific: Tax traps and structuring opportunities
- Financial performance of European banks in the context of Covid-19: benchmark study 2021
- Mazars in APAC payroll newsletter - 2021 Q1
- What will the audit(or) of the future look like in APAC?
- The future of audit: market view - myths, realities and ways forward
- Mazars 2020 C-suite barometer
- Key Korean Tax Amendements for 2020 year-end
- 2020.09 - TAX - 개정세법안 뉴스레터
- 2020.09 - TAX - COVID이후 세무조사 대응안내
- 2020.09 - TAX - 연구인력개발비 세액공제
- KOREAN TAX AND GOVERNMENT SUPPORT IN RELATION TO THE COVID19 OUTBREAK
- Mazars Sebit_COVID19 UPDATE-Korean
- 2020 DOING BUSINESS Republic of Korea
- RPA Mazars
- DOING BUSINESS IN THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA 2018
- DOING BUSINESS IN THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA 2017
- International Mobility Newsletter March 2017
- International Mobility Newsletter February 2017
- DOING BUSINESS IN THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA 2016
- Guide to Doing Business in Asia Pacific 2016-2017
- International Mobility Newsletter May 2016
- Benchmark on key audit matters
- International Mobility Newsletter
- GLOBAL MOBILITY ALERT February 2016
- Mazars announces annual growth of 15.9% together with a strategic merger in China
- International Mobility Newsletter Jan 2016
- Guide to Doing Business in Asia Pacific 2015-2016
You will find our Korean transparency reports here.
We pride ourselves on our independent perspective: one that balances local and global, business and society, in a different way. We provide insights on the future of our profession and its role in building a fair and prosperous world. Through our publications, we highlight and share our views on the major changes that will impact the lives and business models of our clients, as well as on the megatrends that will reshape our world.
You will find here brochures, books, CD-ROMs and other documents published by Mazars.
You will find here our upcoming events.