This report will provide you with valuable insights from the APAC region by summarizing the key findings from our year-end research with appropriate comparisons to the global results, enabling a better understanding of the expectations and challenges for APAC businesses.
Key findings in our 2021 study:
- Tech and sustainability transformations ahead: There are more than half (60%) and almost half (48%) of APAC executives expect their businesses to undergo technology- and sustainability-related transformations respectively.
- High level of confidence and resilience among businesses: 78% of C-suite executives are confident in revenue growth in 2022. 82% reported strong confidence in their crisis resilience in the face of the trends and transformations identified.
- Cyber risks: Over half (55%) of APAC executives feel that cyber security risks have increased over the past year, but over two-thirds (67%) of business leaders remain confident that their data is completely protected.
- ESG firmly on the C-suite agenda: ESG factors are becoming increasingly important in C-suite decision-making in the APAC region, with 63% of APAC businesses having sharpened their focus on ESG as a result of COVID-19.
Download our full report below to know more about the above findings and other insights into:
- Harnessing the power of technology
Core leadership skills needed to meet the needs