Non-core activities need to be as lean and efficient as possible. Increasingly companies, both large and small, are turning to Mazars’ outsourcing team to help them improve performance, secure compliance processes, manage costs and provide a level of flexibility in resourcing and skills.
In Korea, we are accompanying more than 200 foreign-invested companies in their development in this country from an accounting, payroll and tax perspective.
For companies looking at opportunities in new geographic markets, outsourcing to Mazars is a low risk way to grow your business. It keeps your financial exposure to a minimum and enables you to draw on the specific skills and expertise you need, when you need them.
Our suite of tools and solutions will help you monitor and control your outsourced activities, wherever in the world you operate.
Mazars has a strong track record in helping businesses internationalise. Our outsourcing services are flexible and scalable, enabling you to react quickly to changes in your business or market.
We can support clients from setting up a new company throughout daily business administration:
- Bookkeeping and management reporting, particularly for multi-national companies that require accurate and on-time monthly reporting of management accounts to head office
- Preparation of financial statements
- Payroll, from the registration of joiners and leavers to monthly processing and remittance of payroll deductions to the relevant authorities to year end reporting to the National Tax service
- Cash management and cheque signing
- Corporate secretarial Services
- Incorporation & liquidation of entities in Korea
- Some immigrations Services (please refer to our global immigration services department, http://www.mazars.co.uk/Home/Our-services/Consulting/Immigration-Services)
How we can help